The Costume Jewelry Association of Japan aims for individuals to find his or her purposes and joys each in their lives through costume jewelries and then to advance their time with richer experience.
- We will approach creators, businesses and clients in 360 with comprehensive views and flexible ideas in order for charms of costume jewelry to be widely shared and then get on well as a part of “wearing customs” with his or her life. We wish costume jewelry may contribute to his and her happiness.
- We will provide original seminars that should serve designers/crafters.
～インスピレーションの泉、ボタンという小さな " ジュエリー "～
[one point lesson and exhibition/sale -vintage parts]
Ms.Sakurada, owner of Sakura CS on which crafters rely whenever exploring vintage parts, will give lectures and her specials for exhibition and sale.
- We will invite Ms. Keiko Wada, a beads artist very active inside and outside of Japan, who will share her knowledge and experiences involving several foreign competitions.
- Our representing director, Makiko Kisaka, made a guest presentation at the fifth session of the series seminar “LED Kansaix Kangaku HCP”.
- We opened this official site of JCJA.